Our hearing clinic is open to the public. We are fully equipped with state-of-the art equipment for comprehensive audiological and rehabilitation services for children and adults. As a University clinic, we offer unbiased opinions and a full range of services at affordable rates without waiting in line. Services are conducted by qualified audiologists and supervised postgraduate students.
Audiological diagnostic services
• Hearing Evaluation – Complete hearing evaluation for children and adults
• Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) Evaluation – For children and adults
• Evolved Response Audiometry – Such as Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) evaluation, and Cortical evoked response audiometry (CERA)
• Hearing Aids – Selection, Trial and Evaluation. A range of hearing aid brands and models are available
• Assistive Listening Devices – Demonstration, consultation and dispensing
• Individualized Auditory-Verbal Therapy (AVT) for hearing impaired children and adults who use hearing aids or cochlear implants